IF WAY BETTER is YOU THEN READ ON AND APPLY NOW!
Clover SA acknowledges that its business relies heavily for its success on professionals who have critical and scarce knowledge, skills and experience very specific to the Clover Business. The recruitment, focussed development and retention of young professionals are therefore a priority in our business
- Are you a dynamic individual, with a well-balanced lifestyle and exceptional leadership qualities?
- Are you results driven and have a passion to succeed?
- Are you up for a challenge and see yourself in a career in the FMCG Industry?
- Are you hungry to be part of the WAY BETTER Clover Team?
- Have you recently (within the last two years) graduated in any of the following disciplines:
- BEng. (Mechanical Engineering)
Clover SA is looking to appoint a young graduate engineer (mechanical) to join their Young Professional Development Programme
The successful applicant will participate in a focussed Training and Development Program over a three year period, under the mentorship of Clover’s Chief Engineer, with the purpose of deployment as Plant Engineer in Clover.
Must be available to join the program in January 2013
- South African Citizen
- Completed B.Eng (Mechanical)
- Completed at least one semester course in Maintenance Management
- One/two years working experience will be an advantage
- Passion for maintenance and machines in general
- Leadership potential
- Interest or understanding of Economics/Finance
- Communication Skills (oral, writing, presenting)
- Must be willing to complete the GCC
- Must be looking for a career in management
- Must have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel
- Must be willing to be deployed at any of the Clover Sites in Africa.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:9 November 2012
Incomplete application forms will not be considered.